MultiDimension (MDT-Dowaytech) released the TMR2623 linear magnetic field sensor with built-in programmable signal conditioning circuitry. Designed for high-performance industrial applications including current sensing and position sensing, they are factory-calibrated and temperature-compensated to customizable sensitivity and full-scale voltage output level supporting a wide measurement range up to ±500Gauss, achieving high uniformity and temperature stability in performance metrics across production volumes with enhanced versatility for a variety of applications under diverse operating conditions.
Key features of TMR2623 include:
- Excellent temperature stability in -40~125°C, with TCO (temperature-coefficient-sensitivity) under 100PPM/°C, TCO (temperature-coefficient-offset) under 50PPM/°C
- Programmable sensitivity in 1~200mV/Gauss and customizable full-scale output voltage
- High frequency response up to 2MHz
- Two versions supporting 3.3V/5.0V supply voltage
- Compact 3*2*0.75mm DFN package
MDT will exhibit at Sensors Converge, June 28-29, in San Jose CA. Visitors are welcome to register for a free pass with promo code 3894. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sales and technical inquires.