MultiDimension Technology (MDT-Dowaytech) will exhibit at SPS 2023 in Nuremberg, Germany from November 14th – 16th. Join us at booth 4A.614 to explore MDT’s latest sensors from the new self-owned 8-inch fab.
Featured products include the new TMR3108 magnetic angular encoder IC. Designed for demanding industrial motion control applications, the TMR3108 boasts 17-bit absolute resolution even in temperatures reaching up to 125°C. Additional advantages include:
– Suitable for speeds up to 40,000 RPM
– Angle error ≤ 0.2°
– Angular repeatability ≤ 0.04°
– Customizable zero position
– Available in SPI, ABZ differential, UVW, and PWM interfaces
– Works with a wide voltage range: 3.3 V ~ 5.5 V
– Self-calibration function
Experience the TMR3108 and MDT’s extensive range of cutting-edge sensors at SPS. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your free visitor pass, available while supplies last!