MultiDimension Technology (MDT-Dowaytech) presents the new TMR3108 magnetic angle sensor. Using cutting-edge Tunneling Magnetoresistance (TMR) technology, the TMR3108 offers unmatched accuracy and speed for measuring angular positions. It is highly versatile, fitting seamlessly into applications like angular position measurement, brushless motor position sensing, or rotary speed tracking.
– 17-bit absolute position output in SPI mode
– Adjustable A/B interpolation factors from ×1 to ×4096
– Customizable zero position
– Suitable for speeds up to 40,000 rpm
– Angle error ≤ 0.2°
– Angular repeatability ≤ 0.04°
– Works with a wide voltage range: 3.3 V ~ 5.5 V
Combining unrivaled advantages of TMR with built-in self-calibration and ability to handle non-linearities, the TMR3108 ensures consistent and precise results, even in challenging conditions.
Experience the TMR3108 and MDT’s other TMR sensors at SPS and iREX 2023. Contact us at email@example.com for sales, technical inquiries, or order samples online today!