Research and Markets has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan’s new report “Analysis of the US Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems Market” to their offering.
This research service evaluates the US MRI systems market during the 2008 to 2016 time period. It provides analyses of the less than or equal to 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla market segments at the total market and individual segment levels. Content in this research service includes market background, technology trends, market drivers and restraints, and competitive market share analyses. Based on these analyses are key market metrics estimated including: unit shipments, unit prices and revenue. The forecast and estimates in this study specifically consider commercial shipments of new, whole-body MRI scanners that are approved for human diagnostic use.
Key Questions Answered in this Study:
- Is annual revenue generated in the U.S. MRI systems market expected to return to pre-2009 levels by 2016?
- What proportion of MRI system shipments do 3.0 Tesla scanners account for in the United States?
- Will 3.0 Tesla scanners become a new standard of care in MRI by 2016?
- Which competitors generated the most revenue in the total U.S. MRI systems market and within the = 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla market segments in 2011?
- What were the average selling prices of = 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla MRI systems in the United States in 2011? How will these prices change from 2011 to 2016?
For more information, click here.