Enabling designers flexibility in accuracy, Dexter has launched a line of off-the-shelf Multipole Evaluation Kits. Comprised of sensor-grade multipole magnets designed to work exclusively with ams magnetic encoders, the kits provide designers an efficient means of testing magnetic encoder performance.
The kits contain three (3) 300 mm multipole magnet strips with different accuracy levels: 10 µm/m, 20 µm/m and 40 µm/m. The standard Multipole Magnet Kits are based on pole spacing requirements:
- Kit 1: 1 mm pole spacing (for AS5311 and NSE-5310 ams sensors)
- Kit 2: 1.2 mm pole spacing (for AS5306 ams sensors)
- Kit 3: 2 mm pole spacing (for AS5304 ams sensors)
Dexter has partnered with ams to develop the sensor-grade multipole magnets. Sensor-grade multipole magnets feature:
- Compatibility Matrix offering paired solutions: standard magnets matched with specific ams magnetic position sensors
- Traceability & quality documentation
- Application notes for each part number
Full technical specifications and magnet characteristics are available online.
Visit the Multipole Magnet pages online or contact engineering to discuss your application requirements. Find out more online at www.dextermag.com.