Beta Transformer Technology Corp. (Beta) has introduced high-reliability, cost-optimized miniature Power Inductors (BPI series) and Common Mode Chokes (BCM series), that are a direct drop-in replacement for Pico Electronics power inductors and common mode chokes.
- High Reliability
- Built and tested to MIL-PRF-27 Grade 5 Class S
- Beta is recognized worldwide for superior performance, quality & customer service
- -55°C to 130°C operating temperature range
- Cost Optimized
- Statistical process quality control & continual process improvement
- High performance materials enable the smallest footprint & volume
- Power Inductors (BPI series) are Drop-in Pin for Pin Replacement for Pico Electronics:
- 40000 / 41000 / 42000 / 43000 series
- Common Mode Chokes (BCM series) are Drop-in Pin for Pin Replacement for Pico Electronics:
- 46000 / 47000 / 48000 / 52000 series
“The combination of miniature, low-profile packaging and high reliability, cost optimized manufacturing, make these power inductors and common mode chokes the first choice magnetic solutions for the most demanding, cost sensitive, applications,” saidJames Lasurdo, Beta Transformer Product Line Manager.