Robust growth has been seen in the demand for permanent magnets during the last decade, and it is expected to grow at a considerable rate due to increasing industrial applications such as electric power steering and engines, wind turbines and consumer electronics. Increasingly stringent Chinese trade regulations and rising global demand from the automotive, green energy, and electronic industries is expected to shape significant growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for permanent magnets through its report Permanent Magnets: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $13.9 billion in 2012 and is expected to increase to $15.1 billion in 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $22.9 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 8.7 percent from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for permanent magnets, which constitute an important and sophisticated class of engineering materials with a range of industrial and commercial applications.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Identify new applications for permanent magnet materials, such as those for electronics and computers.
- Examine technological issues, trends in manufacturing, US markets as well as foreign competition, and end users of permanent magnets.
- Assess in-depth patent analysis.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.